Global Gateway
University of Georgia

Transferring Students From U.S. School

If you are already in the U.S. studying at another U.S. school, OR you have just completed a degree at another U.S. school, OR you are on a period of post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT) from a prior degree completion, you should begin an immigration transfer process. This process is separate from the academic transfer process, and involves the transfer of your SEVIS academic record to UGA from your previous school.

Click on the link below for transfer information.  After you are admitted to UGA, you will receive an email with instructions about how to request an I-20 or DS-2019 from UGA.  The transfer form is part of this I-20/DS-2019 request.

Immigration Transfer-In

Last modified on Wednesday, 11 May 2016 14:13