Global Gateway
University of Georgia

F-2 Dependent Information

To request an F-2 I-20 for your dependent, please click the link on the below.

The spouse and dependent children (under 21 years of age) of an F-1 student may accompany the F-1 to the U.S. by applying for and receiving F-2 dependent visas.

F-2 visa holders are allowed to study part-time as adults in the United States and if they are children in secondary school. They are not allowed to work.

Please click on the links below for more helpful information.

Forms and Information for Dependents