Global Gateway
University of Georgia

Transferring Out To A Different U.S. School

International students in F or J status are eligible to transfer their immigration records in SEVIS to a new U.S. school.  This is a separate process form the academic transfer, and involves sending the new U.S. school your active SEVIS F or J record.

Please click on the links below to find out more about the immigration transfer-out process.

Immigration Transfer-Out Process

Last modified on Monday, 31 October 2016 15:53