Int'l Students - All Form Links

International Student Forms

Request forms

For a F1 student who need request an I-20 for a dependent.
For J1 students who need to request a DS-2019 for a dependent.

For a J1 student who need to update their current  DS 2019 to show a major or level change, extend  program, shorten program, or adjust funding information.

For F-1 or J-1 students who wish to transfer to a new U.S. school.

For student will register for less than a full course of study (9 hours for graduate and 12 hours for undergraduate students).

For students who are not on SEVIS documents issued by the University of Georgia to request a waiver of the ISCF.
Use this online request to ask our office to provide a letter in support of immediate family memebers visa applications.

International student employment forms

For F-1 students. The CPT employment must be required by the department for completion of the degree, receive academic credit and appear in the college catalog as an internship course, or be part of an alternate work/study, cooperative education program.

Pre-completion OPT provides for up to one year of practical training authorization prior to completion of studies. Eligible F-1 students can apply for this benefit up to 120 days before the requested employment start date.

OPT is work permission for F-1 students to gain up to 12 months of work experience in their field of study.

This applies to F-1 students in select fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. 
For a list of UGA majors that qualify click here
For a comprehensive list of all approved STEM designated degree programs, go to

F1 student may apply for off-campus employment based on severe economic hardship.

Academic Training (AT) provides an opportunity for J-1 visa holders to gain work experience in their field of study before they return to their home country.

Dependents of exchange visitors who are at the University of Georgia may apply by mail for work permission from the Texas Service Center.

General Student Forms and Documents

For students who require a correction to their I-94, or for the I-94 of their dependents, a Deferred Inspection visit may be necessary. The attached document provides information on the Atlanta site and further details on the required documents, process, and contact information for the office.

This documents is intended to provide F and J students with basic information on obtaining a driver's license or state identification card.

This handout will help a student prepare the documents that will be required for a B1/B2 visitor visa interview for a family member (not a spouse or child) or a friend to come to visit in the U.S..

Read the new student information to prepare you to come to the University of Georgia.

Helpful information for new students transferring to UGA.

This application is for out-of-state tuition waivers allocated by the OIE. Students may apply for this waiver for the 2012-2013 academic year or for the fall 2012 semester or spring 2013 semester only.