F-2 Dependent Information

To request an F-2 I-20 for your dependent, please click the link on the left.

The spouse and dependent children (under 21 years of age) of an F-1 student may accompany the F-1 to the U.S. by applying for and receiving F-2 dependent visas.


F-2 visa holders are not allowed to study in the United States unless they are children in secondary school, nor are they allowed to work.


Please click on the links to the left for more helpful information.