H-1B Scholars, Faculty and Staff

H-1B Temporary Workers

UGA will sponsor international faculty, researchers and staff members who qualify for an H-1B work visa.  In order to qualify, the position for which the person is hired must require a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a specialty field, and the international employee must hold that specific degree.


Please click on the links to the left for more information on the H-1B status.