General Orientation Information for All StudentsDownload the Pre-Departure Handbook
Applicable to all students on both UGA study abroad and exchange programs and on non-UGA programs.Contacting the Office of International Education
If you are abroad and you need to contact the Office of International Education staff during regular business hours (M-F, 8-5), please call (706) 542-2900.
- Director of Education Abroad: Dr. Kasee Laster, email@example.com
- Education Abroad Advisor: Julie Escobedo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Abroad Advisor: Colleen Larson, email@example.com
- Education Abroad Advisor: Laura Paris, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Abroad Advisor: William Smith, email@example.com
- Provost of International Education: Kavita Pandit, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to reach a study abroad staff member outside of office hours, please call Public Safety at one of the following numbers:
Public Safety Emergency Number: (706) 542-2200
Public Safety Non-Emergency Number: (706) 583-0148
Public Safety will be able to reach a study abroad advisor for you.
All students studying abroad (especially those attending UGA programs) should read this to understand what is expected of them and the student conduct policies that will apply to them while abroad.
For parent/guardians and families of students studying abroad.
For students looking for additional resources geared towards diversity.
For students attending traditional UGA Study Abroad Programs. For non-traditional UGA programs (internships, independent research, etc.) please see your program director for similar information.
Association for Safe International Road Travel.