Study Abroad Listserv
Study Abroad Listserv (SISA-L)
For Students Interested in Study Abroad (SISA). The SISA listserv is designed for students interested in studying, working, volunteering, teaching or interning abroad. Only the Study Abroad Advisors in our office will post to the list, no more often than once a week.
We use the listserv to:
- introduce new UGA study abroad programs
- announce special events on campus such as the Study Abroad Fair, campus visits by study abroad program representatives, and our study abroad orientation
- remind students of the paperwork necessary for study abroad at crucial times of the year
- share special information we receive about scholarships, internships, work opportunities and the like with students
- communicate application deadlines for scholarships
Subscribing to SISA
You can either subscribe to SISA online or by e-mail by following the directions below:
Send an e-mail from your own account to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message ONLY:
for example: subscribe SISA-L John Doe
Put nothing in the subject line of your message. Do not put quotation marks or any other text in your e-mail, and turn off your signature card if you have one. You will be sent a confirmation to which you must reply within 48 hours or your request will be cancelled. If you have any problems subscribing, please e-mail email@example.com or call (706) 542-2900.
Unsubscribing from SISA
Put nothing in the subject line of your message. Do not put quotation marks or any other text in your e-mail, and turn off your signature card if you have one. If you have any problems unsubscribing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 542-2900.
The SISA Archives are available for viewing by subscribers and non-subscribers alike at http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/sisa-l.html.